Adam Housley had news to break this week. He said his sources inside the government have denied reports from the New York Times claiming the 2 individuals that gave classified reports to Chairman Devin Nunes on White House grounds is false. He also left us with a bombshell.
Housley went on Fox News to clarify those reports.
- The 2 individuals identified by the NY Times as giving classified reports to Devin Nunes regarding President Trump is false.
- Surveillance that led to unmasking started way before Trump was the Republican Nominee
- The person who did the unmasking is a high Obama official and not part of the FBI
- Incidental pick up and unmasking has nothing to do with Russia investigation
- Private American citizens were unmasked during this process
- Nunes knew about this situation but when requested information from agencies he was “stonewalled”
- This was done for purely political purposes
Watch the full interview via Anthony Audrey:
*If video doesn’t work for copyright reasons, click the link above.*