Finally, a major media network covers the Wikileaks “Vault 7” leak published approximately a month ago. CBS News ran a story claiming the CIA and FBI were conducting a manhunt for the individual(s) that leaked the information.
If you don’t know, Vault7 has some serious information about the CIA essentially electronically surveilling everyone and everything through smartphones, microwaves, televisions, computers, etc… It documents how some American companies were complicit in allowing the CIA to hack their devices among other egregious offenses of the law. Via Milo Yiannopoulos:
- The CIA can masquerade its malware as belonging to a foreign intelligence agency.
- The CIA stole hacking malware from the Russian Federation for their own use.
- The CIA is hacking everyone, including US citizens.
- Every microphone and webcam is remote controllable.
- The CIA’s exploits have been leaked internally and can be used by unauthorized people to gain access to virtually anything.
- CIA malware can infiltrate iPhones, Androids, Windows Phones, and even your smart TV.
- The U.S. consulate in Frankfurt is a covert CIA hacker base.
- The CIA created air gap jumping viruses that infect CDs, DVDs, flash drives, etc.
- The CIA created malware that specifically evaded certain anti-virus programs.
- The CIA can hack cars for “undetectable assassinations”
- CIA malware can infiltrate your macOS and Windows computers.
- CIA malware infiltrates your smartphone to read messages on encrypted apps, before you send them.
- CIA malware can infiltrate Linux and routers.
- The CIA was supposed to reveal major vulnerabilities, but instead, hoarded them for their own use.
- Notepad++, a popular text editor, has a DLL hijack.
- The CIA steals saved passwords from Internet Explorer
- CIA can bypass Windows User Account Control
- CIA has Android malware that makes Android phones bulk-spy on WiFi networks around them.
You would think that CBS would talk about any of these items above. They would definitely discuss #’s 3, 4, and 6 right? We’re talking about millions of Americans potentially being spied on without warrants. Nope! They completely ignore the laws being broken by the government and discuss only the person(s) of interest by the agencies.
They also refer to Wikileaks as an “anti-secret” organization. Talk about memetics at it’s finest! Wikileaks would be more accurately defined as an organization that values transparency. The media would rather ascribe a negative connotation to their description to leave the viewer with the impression that Wikileaks is a bad group.
Stop watching the mainstream media folks. They are simply an extension of the establishment government. They do not have the interest of the American people at heart.
Via Tea Partier: